Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users. We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. We collect information about you and your company as you register for an account with us, create or modify your profile, use, access, or interact with our services or our websites (including but not limited to when you upload, download, collaborate on or share content) Such content includes any personal information or other sensitive information that you choose to include. For example, you maybe required to sign up for an account with us. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card. We may present your name, email address or image to other users in your organization, or otherwise associated with your account in order to assist in sharing or recommendations.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit a website that uses our services or you view and interact with our content. This information includes:
- Device information – We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). We may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your account.
- Log information – When you use our services or view content provided by us, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries;
- telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls;
- Internet Protocol address;
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL; and
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers – We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our website, and this may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
How we use information we collect
We may use the information we collect, including your personal information and transaction information, from all of our services in any one or more of the locations that Don Baker RV Inspections LLC has operations or otherwise conducts business (these locations currently being the United States) for the following purposes:
- for internal and service-related purposes, such as to provide, maintain, protect, improve, and personalize our services, to develop new ones and to protect the rights, property, or safety of Don Baker RV Inspections LLC and our users;
- to communicate with you in order to provide you with information we think may be useful or relevant to you;
- to promote our services and related services;
- to monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services and for marketing or advertising purposes or to offer you tailored content;
- to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to or use of our services, and other illegal or unusual activities;
- to use the name you provide for your Don Baker RV Inspections LLC profile across all of the services we offer that require a Don Baker RV Inspections LLC Account. In addition, we may replace past names associated with your Don Baker RV Inspections LLC Account so that you are represented consistently across all our services. If other users already have your email, or other information that identifies you, we may show them your publicly visible Don Baker RV Inspections LLC profile information, such as your name and photo;
- when you contact us, to keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements;
- from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services;
- to combine information from one service, including personal information, into other Don Baker RV Inspections LLC services – for example to make it easier to share things with people you know;
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used and control who you share information with.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, you may not be able to login to dbrvinspections.com or utilize other services.
Information you share
Our website may let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines. It is solely your responsibility to share or remove your content at your own risk.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Should you wish to opt-out of our data collection and have your personal identifiable information removed, then delete your website account or do not register/use our website.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Don Baker RV Inspections LLC group of companies unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Don Baker RV Inspections LLC when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- With account administrators
If your account is managed for you by an organization administrator then your organization’s administrator and resellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your information (including your email and other data). Your account administrator may be able to:
- view statistics regarding your account;
- change your account password;
- suspend or terminate your account access;
- access or retain information stored as part of your account;
- receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- restrict your ability to delete or edit information.
- For incident response and maintenance
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Don Baker RV Inspections LLC if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Don Baker RV Inspections LLC, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services. This could also include government bodies, industry groups, insurers and educational/training facilities.
We work hard to protect Don Baker RV Inspections LLC and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Have questions or concerns about Don Baker RV Inspections LLC, our services and privacy? Please email us at email@example.com or call us at (512) 537-0506.